SOLD - Northwave Celsius 2 GTX boots (size 45)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mrmacmusic

Veteran
image.jpeg

Bought these towards the end of last winter but found them slightly too big and I really didn't like the feel of boots compared to my usual Shimano shoes. Boxed and pretty much as good as new - only worn for 4 commutes one week as I gave them a chance to grow on me since having fitted cleats they couldn't be returned...

Cash on collection from Tillicoultry FK13 or will post to a UK address after receipt of payment.

Looking for £85 posted.

PM if interested please.

More pics here - https://flickr.com/photos/50790038@N07/sets/72157675486162822

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Are these the 2 bolt ones?

Edit: just seen the photos.

PaulSecteur

I have a mate that has these in a 10 (not sure if thats a 44 or45). Im going to try them with my winter socks and will get back to you in a day or 2 (if no one has nabbed them first).

OP
OP
mrmacmusic

mrmacmusic

Veteran
What UK shoe size are you please?
I'm normally a 10 Nibor, and my regular summer cycling shoes are Shimano M087 in a 45 (UK 11) – bought the same size in the Northwaves figuring that the Shimano's are small made and that would give extra winter sock room, but I just don't like the feel of a boot and they feel much roomier. Of course, everyone's feet are different, so I hope that helps :okay:

PaulSecteur

@mrmacmusic

Hi, If you still have these I will buy them please.

Im working days at the moment so if you would like a bank transfer it will have to be next saturday, or if you take paypal as a friend payment I can do it today.

Could I ask you to check they are 45 please as 44 would definitely be too small.

Cheers, Paul.

Top Bottom