Sold, nothing to see here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
no price , no location

OP
OP
Y

yanto2009

Veteran
I love it, but haven't got the space.:cursing:
Yes they're not exactly the kind of thing that can be stored in a hallway, although plenty of owners construct lockable "garages" for them. I know some people actually keep them in a room in their house, they must be single or have a very understanding wife/partner! I did forget to mention that there is large heavy duty motor cycle cover for it, not that it is secure or a long term solution.

Nigelnightmare

Über Member
I've got 3 ICE trikes and 2 LWB recumbents "Indoors"!
My wife said "If you want it, get it & we'll find somewhere to put it"!

I'll have to think very carefully.

How long is it?
Can it be adjusted for someone 5' 8" tall?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Y

yanto2009

Veteran
You have a wonderful wife!

Yes it can be adjusted, the bottom bracket will need to come back on the boom, the seat may need to be brought forward a bit, the chain reduced in length and also the chain tube on the power side will need to be shortened as it would foul the derailleur when the bottom bracket is moved. As for length IIRC (I'm away on business at the moment) it is 2.9m.

Flumpit

Hi, really interested in the Velomobile. Just joined this forum so can’t send email yet. Can you message me your contact details. Do you have a picture of the damage before the repair and who undertook the repair. Based in Southampton but due up that way next week. Best regards Rhys

Top Bottom