[SOLD] Pair of Arkel XM-45 Panniers For Sale - Very Good Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Isla Valassi

Veteran
These are burgundy in colour and were bought direct from Arkel in Canada about 5 years ago before they had a UK distributor - can be seen here http://www.arkelpanniers.co.uk/uk/all-categories/touring-bike-bag/xm-45-touring-rear-panniers.html (seem to be only available in yellow or black now).
Used perhaps 2 dozen times at the most and no rips or tears - almost indestructable deisgn! They come with yellow rain covers (one has a slight tear to the outer mesh but I will repair this)
Price is £100 + £10 Next Day Special Delivery(UK only). Please contact me if you require photos.

Hello.

I would like to buy your pair of arkel xm 45.

Could you send me some photos ?

Can you send it to switzerland or france ?

What is your best price ?

Thank you.

Florian

bikedoc

These are burgundy in colour and were bought direct from Arkel in Canada about 5 years ago before they had a UK distributor - can be seen here http://www.arkelpanniers.co.uk/uk/all-categories/touring-bike-bag/xm-45-touring-rear-panniers.html (seem to be only available in yellow or black now).
Used perhaps 2 dozen times at the most and no rips or tears - almost indestructable deisgn! They come with yellow rain covers (one has a slight tear to the outer mesh but I will repair this)
Price is £100 + £10 Next Day Special Delivery(UK only). Please contact me if you require photos.
Hi
Have you sold them ?
Thanks
Kevin

OP
OP
Isla Valassi

Isla Valassi

Veteran
Hi Kevin,

They are still for sale. The covers do have some oil marks on them but not too bad. I'm loath to try cleaner on them in case I damage the fabric. I can offer free delivery on these now.

Attachments

• GEDC2030.JPG
    GEDC2030.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 16
  • GEDC2031.JPG
    GEDC2031.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom