[SOLD] Panasonic LX5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

P.H

Über Member
Panasonic DMC – LX5

20120914-P1020822.jpg

20120914-P1020827.jpg
20120914-P1020832.jpg

20120914-P1020833.jpg

SOLD - THANKS FOR LOOKING
One of the small group of quality compact cameras that offer a full amount of manual control along with an excellent lens, fantastic feel and intuitive controls. I could go on about how this camera reawakened my love of taking photos, but there’s plenty of less biased reviews out there, here’s one which seems typical;
http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/digital-cameras/1279717/panasonic-lumix-dmc-lx5

I’m selling because I was seduced by the idea of a bigger sensor and interchangeable lenses so 6 months ago bought the LX5’s big brother a GX1. I thought they’d go well together but I haven’t used the LX5 since. It’s a shame for it not to be used and I prefer some cash to offset the lens addiction. It’s in excellent condition, lens and body unmarked, there are a few very minor marks on the rear screen, with it on they can’t be seen, it’s hard enough to see them with it off.
I’m going to include everything that I bought for it;
Camera, CDs, charger, cables, original box and packaging,
Genuine Panasonic spare battery, cost £45!
Ebay hard leather type case, cheap and effective
Gorillapod
Ebay adapter tube, for fitting filters
Circular polariser
Shutter release cable adapter, so you can use a mechanical shutter release, short one included.
PDF book “Photographers Guide to the LX5” far better than the manual
2GB SD card, enough to get you started
This is 20 months old and has 4 months left on it’s warranty, which I’ll honour in the unlikely event of a problem. I’ll offer a return for refund if in any way you’re not happy with it on delivery.

I’ve had a look on Ebay for an idea of what they’re fetching, anything from £150 to £200 for the camera alone.
Selling for £175 + £5 towards insured delivery or collect from Derby

al-fresco

Growing older but not up...
Damn you - wish I'd have known you were going to do this! I just bought a new LX5 only last month :cursing:

(I bought mine to replace an LX3 I'd had for years - the LX3 was a great camera and the LX5 is even better.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom