SOLD *Price Drop* New in box Wilier Montegrappa (medium)

Discussion in 'For Sale and Auction' started by Kernow_T, 8 May 2018.

Tags:
  1. Kernow_T

Kernow_T Senior Member

Silly impulse buy as already have a perfectly good bike and not riding much atm (2 kids under 2).

100% brand new, still in box - can set up for buyer. Proof of purchase available.
    Suitable for 5'7-5'10

The Wilier Montegrappa is a fantastic road bike, ideally suited as an upgrade from your entry level bike to regular cycling, as a fast commuter, regular cyclist's training bike or for more serious forays into Sportives and club riding.

The 7005 Double Butted aluminium frame and carbon bladed fork provide a responsive yet comfortable ride whilst Shimano's 9sp Sora groupset provides faultless and reliable shifting and Wilier's exceptional styling and gorgeous colour scheme provide exceptional value for money.

£400 posted

Prices exc PP fees

Attached Files:

Last edited: 9 May 2018
  2. OP
    OP
    Kernow_T

Kernow_T Senior Member

£380 shipped (tracked/insured)

3. OP
    OP
    Kernow_T

Kernow_T Senior Member

Some extra photos. Unboxed her and she's a real beaut. Even asked Mrs T if she'd like to 'share her'; the response was short (in every sense)
    £380 inc post (plus fees)

Attached Files:

4. XiShT

XiShT On a budget...always.

Can't make it out in the photos - are there mudguardand/or rack mounts? Thanks

5. OP
    OP
    Kernow_T

Kernow_T Senior Member

Yes indeed - believe @DCLane has the same frame so can 'champion' its virtues.
    Cheers

6. DCLane

DCLane Found in the Yorkshire hills ...

This one's mine which I use for commuting (apologies for the photo - taken just now). It runs Ultegra 6700/6800 and was built on a Montegrappa frameset with Ritchey/Cinelli componentry and Superstar Components wheels plus Cinelli Mash bar tape that matches the black/grey colouring. Turns it into a low, fast machine.

No rack or frame mounts - so I've used clip-ons when required:

DSCF5562.JPG

Last edited: 20 May 2018
    XiShT likes this.
  7. OP
    OP
    Kernow_T

Kernow_T Senior Member

Ideal thank you. Apologies for the erroneous info - wasn't entirely convinced by spec I found hence my 'mention' of @DCLane
    Thanks again

XiShT likes this.
  8. OP
    OP
    Kernow_T

Kernow_T Senior Member

375 with basic postage (or 350, essentially, with postage of your choice and payment) - excluding fees

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice