*SOLD* Primal Men's SS Cycle Jersey (XL) £7.95 posted

Discussion in 'For Sale and Auction' started by Kernow_T, 12 Jun 2018.

Tags:
  1. Kernow_T

Kernow_T Senior Member

RRP £70
    This striking jersey has probably been worn for around 200-250 (max) and is in excellent condition bar a small oil mark on the right sleeve (barely noticeable when on) pictured.
    Primal do awesome (sightly divisive) designs but I love the fact they stand out, have the same comfort/tech as the 'super expensive' brands and FIT.

This XL is a genuine fit and now a bit big for me.
    It allows bigger cyclists to wear decent kit without looking ridiculous.
    I wore it when 16st (snug but not ridiculous) and later when 15st - great fit and now 14st it's just too big.

3 pockets at the back and a 3/4 zip for hot days and showing off the chest wig/medallion combo

7.95 includes postage

Attached Files:

2. airborneal

airborneal Active Member

Hi, I'll take the jersey please paypal ok Cheers, alan

Kernow_T likes this.
  3. airborneal

airborneal Active Member

Jersey arrived safely, very nice just need to keep my end up and lose a few kgs to fit into it lol
    Many thanks, great seller

Kernow_T likes this.
  4. OP
    OP
    Kernow_T

Kernow_T Senior Member

Good luck mate. Shame it's a bit snug - about the most genuine sizing Ive come across in cycling but obviously depends not only on weight but height/build etc. Sure you'll be looking like a racing snake (in my eyes anything less than 95kg) in no time.

Cheers

5. airborneal

airborneal Active Member

You hit the nail on the head mate, 100kg problem is been off bike because of an Op on foot. It's probably the right size except for the beer belly I've accumulated lol Cheers

Kernow_T likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice