#SOLD# Prime Carbon 700C Wheelset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Selling my Prime RR-38 V2 Wheel set. Wheels are just over a year old. Under 200 miles of travel and virtually unmarked. Rim brake surface only has superficial wear. Complete with skewers and Carbon brake blocks, with minimal wear. Rear hub is a Shimano\Sram up to 11 speed. Pair.jpg Rim.jpg Hub.jpg

£200 or sensible offers. Preference for collection (IG10 1TG) but can discuss postage.

Last edited:

Tartanpimpernel

sold ?

dhd.evans

Veteran
Selling my Prime RR-38 V2 Wheel set. Wheels are just over a year old. Under 200 miles of travel and virtually unmarked. Rim brake surface only has superficial wear. Complete with skewers and Carbon brake blocks, with minimal wear. Rear hub is a Shimano\Sram up to 11 speed. View attachment 507418 View attachment 507419 View attachment 507420

£200 or sensible offers. Preference for collection (IG10 1TG) but can discuss postage.

I can't help myself when I spot an awesome deal but you know what they say "If it's too good to be true..." :laugh::laugh:. How come you are selling? No judgements, just curious.

OP
OP
Hugh Jampton
Sorry Guys. Literally agreed the sale with another member over the weekend.

Just to answer dhd, I bought the wheels as an upgrade to my 1990s steel frame Ribble. The hope was to improve the ride, but it just didn't seem to make as big an improvement as I hoped.

I then decided I was way overdue for a new bike and splashed out on a Ribble Gravel bike earlier this year. The old steely is currently in bits and have used some of that to fix up another bike. I will probably sell the frame, so watch this space!

Top Bottom