[SOLD] Record No. 24 Bench Vice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Record No. 24 Heavy Duty Quick Release Engineers Bench Vice.

In full working order with a great patina.

Not a lot else to say really, except it's collection only as it weighs a freakin' ton :laugh:

I got it to use myself but it's too big hence it's up for sale.

Any reasonable* offer secures it.

vice 1.jpg vice 2.jpg
vice 3.jpg vice 4.jpg

*I'll be the judge of what's reasonable ^_^

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Now, if you were giving it away I would very reasonably come and take it out of your way, but I don't need one enough to 'buy' one.

I killed my last one trying to press out land rover suspension bushes with it (although I don't think it was a 'genuine' one).

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Now, if you were giving it away I would very reasonably come and take it out of your way, but I don't need one enough to 'buy' one.

I killed my last one trying to press out land rover suspension bushes with it (although I don't think it was a 'genuine' one).

In the spirit of all that is CC I would be happy to donate it to your cause pal, and if you felt the urge to drop a couple of quid Prostate Cancers way then all the better :hugs:

It's actually at my work as I couldn't be @rsed bringing it home, but you can collect it from there or I will get it home if that's better, I'll PM you the addresses.

As they say in Scandanavia, Skol :cheers:

wisdom

Guru

I did exactly the same.with the same bushes.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
In the spirit of all that is CC I would be happy to donate it to your cause pal, and if you felt the urge to drop a couple of quid Prostate Cancers way then all the better :hugs:

It's actually at my work as I couldn't be @rsed bringing it home, but you can collect it from there or I will get it home if that's better, I'll PM you the addresses.

As they say in Scandanavia, Skol :cheers:
Fantastic offer Smokey but does rather put me on the spot!

I can't drive at the moment due to my recent accident and it will be at least another fortnight until I am back at the wheel. I have an out-patient appointment at Salford Royal tomorrow so I checked your address hoping it might be just around the corner but you are miles away so bringing it home on the tram with me isn't an option :sad:

Given my current inability to collect I wouldn't be upset if you want to give other forum members a chance to jump in in my place. If however, you don't mind sitting on it for a few weeks until I can get over to you, I will gladly make the suggested donation and pop over to pick it up at the first opportunity. It is definitely something I can make use of. :okay:

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Fantastic offer Smokey but does rather put me on the spot!

I can't drive at the moment due to my recent accident and it will be at least another fortnight until I am back at the wheel. I have an out-patient appointment at Salford Royal tomorrow so I checked your address hoping it might be just around the corner but you are miles away so bringing it home on the tram with me isn't an option :sad:

Given my current inability to collect I wouldn't be upset if you want to give other forum members a chance to jump in in my place. If however, you don't mind sitting on it for a few weeks until I can get over to you, I will gladly make the suggested donation and pop over to pick it up at the first opportunity. It is definitely something I can make use of. :okay:
D'oh! I'd forgotten all about your misadventures, my bad :surrender:

Listen, I'm in no rush at all. I'll bring it home tomorrow and sling it in my shed, then you can contact me at anytime you're ready Skolly, no rush at all :cheers:

If for any reason I'm going anywhere near you in the meantime I'll give you a shout :okay:

Top Bottom