[sold] (Relisted) Selle Royal Wave Brown Mens Saddle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Psyclist

Über Member
Re-listed due to time wasting.

For sale is my unused Selle Royal Wave saddle. Bought it as a comfort saddle, but hate the look it gives my Giant Defy, as it looks very odd with my black frame!
It suits a hybrid, touring bike,retro bike.or even mountain bike It's super comfortable and great if you're riding average distances.

Paid £34 so looking for £18 posted bargain as postage does cost money.

Info below:

This saddle is made in Italy using the innovative royal vacuum light system. This proprietary production technology enables the saddle to be 100% sealed, up to 20% lighter and more comfortable.

Product Details
* Royal Gel
* Xsenium indent cover
* Technoflex side protection
* ICS Clip
* Shock absorbing elastomer system
* Silver steel rails
* 100% sealed and waterproof
* Mens specific design

PM Me if interested.

p4pb7911609.jpg
p4pb7911604.jpg
p4pb7911599.jpg
p4pb7911593.jpg

p4pb7911579.jpg
p4pb7911581.jpg

e-rider

crappy member
The lesson I learnt very quickly when selling on CC or elsewhere is not to remove the listing or say that it is sold until you actually have the money! There are thousands of timewasters out there! Good luck!

OP
OP
Psyclist

Psyclist

Über Member
Thanks, I've decided to keep this ad up for now although the person who was going to swap saddles has contacted me. I'll wait until he sends the saddle though for conformation.

The lesson I learnt very quickly when selling on CC or elsewhere is not to remove the listing or say that it is sold until you actually have the money! There are thousands of timewasters out there! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom