SOLD: road wheels fulcrum 5 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Erm postage at cost is the cost of the postage. I've said its around £15...that's what I paid recently for a decent courier to collect and deliver new wheels to me a few weeks ago

Ok all in, they are £95 with free postage and you can use PayPal ;)

Last edited:

winjim

Smash the cistern
@DooDah what do you have against @vickster ? She's a trustworthy sort, I can't imagine she's trying to rip anyone off.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I'm not forcing anyone to buy the wheels, if you can get a better deal elsewhere, go for it :smile:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
+1 on that , ebay and paypal are getting worse for generally skimming to much off the top .

Plus ebay now charge the Final Valuation Fee on the sale price and the postage price combined and then they wonder why people charge more, also people fail to take into account the price of any packaging used they only think of the postage price.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
What's a final valuation fee? It's ages since I sold on eBay

Even if the box is free, there is time and cost associated with collecting one from an LBS

phil_hg_uk

What's a final valuation fee? It's ages since I sold on eBay

Even if the box is free, there is time and cost associated with collecting one from an LBS

The final valuation fee is a percentage of the sale price + the P&P price I think it is 10% at the moment.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Ah ok, gotcha, just wasn't familiar with that term. Indeed, precisely why the asking price and postage are higher on eBay. I think PayPal seller fee is around 5% too

phil_hg_uk

I used to be a Powerseller on ebay and unless you are shifting surplus stuff of your own that doesnt owe you anything or you are moving massive amounts of stuff really cheap it is virtually impossible to make a decent amount of profit. Ebay & paypal take a cut and then Royal Blood Sucking Mail raise the price every 2 mins then you have the dishonest customers who claim they haven't received stuff so paypal just give them their money back so you have to use recorded delivery which puts up your overheads even more because no one wants to pay for that :cursing:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
MOD NOTE:
Some Off-Topic posts have been Deleted.

Please re-read the Sticky at the top of the For Sale section and keep posts relevant to buying or asking for clarification and NOT making any negative comments about the price. If you wish to make an observation about price, please do so via a Conversation (PM).

Thank you.

broady

Veteran
Paypal doesn't charge anything if you send it as a friends/family payment.
No buyer protection at all, but I still believe in trust.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Sorry I won't do PayPal gift on a forum, there's no protection and I still think the seller pays fees

And having been screwed on eBay and got no help from PayPal in the past I'd rather avoid it full stop!

Last edited:

Cyclist33

Can I just check, how come these are not 11 speed? Coz I have the same wheelset same year product and they came with an 11 speed Shimano freehub... and their technical manual for the product also says 11 speed compatible...

Top Bottom