**SOLD**: Sabbath Silk Road Frameset (58cm)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cupotea

Reduced to £250

Hi all,

I'm looking to sell my Sabbath Silk Road frame and Easton fork. It has covered 1500 miles at most and has never been crashed. The only mark is on the decal on the top tube which I have shown in the second picture. Apologies for the orientation of the 3rd picture, it resolutely refuses to upload correctly! If anyone wants a close-up of any part please let me know.

Posting seems an awful lot of hassle so I would prefer collection, for me to drop off, or possibly meet at a convenient location. I'm based near Northwich, Cheshire.

Looking at eBay, I think £300 is a very reasonable price.

Cheers, Pete.

i1xxqw.jpg
2whecd0.jpg
5zpa87.jpg

Last edited:

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
You can't make it a 56? No?

Milkfloat

An Peanut
A few questions:

Does the fork have mudguard mounts?
Why has it only covered 1500 miles in about 10 years?
Do you have the receipt?

OP
OP
C

Cupotea

Hi Milkfloat,

Sadly no, no mudguard mounts.

The mileage is due to me buying it when I was a bit of a slob. My love for bicycles was thwarted by a period in my life when I was more concerned with beer. Sadly it sat alone in the garage for long periods with only the occasional ride. I did wonder if I remembered the mileage correctly but I do remember it only used two cassettes with the second only being replaced because I put an 11spd groupset on.

I'm not sure I could produce a receipt (it might be in the dreaded folder of miscellaneous paperwork) but if needed I could dig out a copy of the cycle to work email with final payment details. When I bought it from Fatbirds in Hunstanton I bent the rules slightly and got the frame only which at the time was the full £1000 cycle to work limit.

Thanks Pete

OP
OP
C

Cupotea

It was a pleasure to meet you. It took a while but windows down with the sun makes it better.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did and have a lovely anniversary weekend.

Top Bottom