SOLD - Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition smartphone w. Snapdragon 865 CPU (like new) - £300 inc. RMSD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Boopop

Guru
Now Sold.

Essentially I thought I'd got this phone for a good price (£330 on eBay) brand new, but then I found out I could get an S21 5G through Samsung for £379 after cashback and trading my old phone in. I would have kept the S20 FE but it's just too big for me. The S21's still a bit bigger than I'm used to (coming from an XZ1 Compact) but it's slightly more usable in the hand.

So, this S20 FE (in white, unlocked), I only received it on Thursday and then spent the next day setting it up, it never actually left my flat so is still in pristine condition. I've peeled the plastic off but that's about it. Of course I've already factory reset it now I've got the S21. Note that this is the Snapdragon 865 equipped version, so it's slightly faster for gaming than the Exynos model that's the more common one in the UK. Looks like the cheapest one on eBay at the moment in this condition is £360...even if this does come with a cheap case...but you want to choose your own case right? It's like bicycle pedals! :laugh:

£320 £300(via bank transfer) inc. RMSD, no offers please, as I think it's a pretty competitive price (£30 cheaper than what I paid and I thought that was a good price). Comes boxed with charger. Photos coming tomorrow.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Boopop

Boopop

Guru
1625392244857.png
1625392253625.png
1625392265422.png
1625399105597.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom