[SOLD] Samsung S4 16GB (GT-I9505) Smartphone with Extras.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Due to an upgrade I am now selling my Samsung Galaxy S4 16GB finished in Black Mist and running Android KitKat 4.4.2.

The phone is in in full working order with just a few normal wear and tear marks. These are just on the edge of the bezel and on the original back cover and one of the extra back covers.

The screen has been protected since I bought this phone from new. There is still a screen protector on it now that's probably ready for changing, so any marks that look like they are on the screen will actually just be on the screen protector.

The phone is on the 3 network and is NOT unlocked, but this can be done easily on your local high street if you needed to.

The phone comes with the usual mains charger, (brand new unused), earphones, (brand new unused) and quick start guide, (unopened).

Now for the extras - included with this phone are the following:

• 3 x 6400 mAh high capacity batteries.
  • 3 x back covers for use with the above batteries. One is used but two are brand new, (one black and one dark blue).
  • Moulded silicone fitted cover for use with the above.
  • 2 x Leather effect flip wallets/cases. Once is used and one is virtually new.
  • 3500 mAh Power Pack fitted case/cover. I'm unsure of the condition of the battery in this but I will include it anyway.
  • 7 x brand new screen protectors.
These phones are selling for around £150 atm so I'm offering the whole package to a CC'er for £150 delivered.

It is for sale elsewhere but rest assured it won't end for less than that anyway so if you want a great phone grab it while you can ;)

Attachments

• 20150301_130406.jpg
    20150301_130406.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 20150301_130632.jpg
    20150301_130632.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 20150301_130754.jpg
    20150301_130754.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 20150301_130832.jpg
    20150301_130832.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 20150301_131013.jpg
    20150301_131013.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 20150301_131454.jpg
    20150301_131454.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 20150301_131502.jpg
    20150301_131502.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 25
  • 20150301_131508.jpg
    20150301_131508.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 20150301_131513.jpg
    20150301_131513.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 20150301_131518.jpg
    20150301_131518.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 25

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
You have a PM, smokey!

ColinJ

Yay! :smile:

The quality of the photos that I take on my rides should improve once I start taking that phone with me. Its camera gets very good reviews and some of the example pictures I have seen are stunning, especially for a phone camera.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Yay! :smile:

The quality of the photos that I take on my rides should improve once I start taking that phone with me. Its camera gets very good reviews and some of the example pictures I have seen are stunning, especially for a phone camera.
Butbutbut what if its cold wet and windy col?

Good phone by the way. And the big battery makes long rides strava-able.

ColinJ

Butbutbut what if its cold wet and windy col?

Good phone by the way. And the big battery makes long rides strava-able.
Ha ha!

I don't really bother taking photos much in overcast conditions because they are a bit depressing, and because my current camera phone doesn't produce good results. I think I will get better results with the S4.

ColinJ

Excitedly awaits arrival of parcel ... :okay:

MODS - if you leave the thread open until I can give my impressions of the phone, I'll go out and take a few photos of the local scenery with it for y'all!

ColinJ

Well, smokey got the phone to me promptly after I paid. :smile:

I have it on charge now and will play about with it later.

I have found instructions on how to unlock an S4, which I need to do because I am on Giffgaff (uses O2 network) and not the 3 network which is what it is currently locked to. I will test those instructions later and if they work, I will put up a link to them in case anybody else wants to know how to unlock an S4.

Further reports to follow! :okay:

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Thanks for letting me know it's all arrived safely, I've never unlocked a phone myself TBH but it should be simple enough.

You'll love the camera when you get it up and running, I just hope it won't affect your ride times by wanting to keep stopping to take pics :smile:

ColinJ

Ha ha - I got distracted and forgot to unlock the phone. I transferred the SIM from my old phone and it worked without me unlocking the phone, so it couldn't have been locked to 3 after all! Still, if anybody wants those unlocking instructions - READ THIS!

CycleChat works really well on it. My old phone's screen was too small to want to spend much time online with it.

I like the way it switches on and off when I open and close the flip case.

I feel the size is about perfect for me. Big enough to be very usable but not so big that it feels silly.

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
I feel the size is about perfect for me. Big enough to be very usable but not so big that it feels silly.
:okay: I'm glad your up and running Colin. It's good to know it wasn't locked as I've only known 02 to be factory unlocked in the past, but perhaps more networks are playing ball these days. If I get my hands on a non 3 micro sim I'll try it in my Note 4 out of curiosity.

I do like the size of the S4 and I never had any issues using it and finding it big or anything like that, conversely my new phone, (Note 4), is feeling like a monster, and especially now I've got it in a CASE it feels HUUGGGEEEE!!!!!

The S3,4,5 are all OK for cycling IMO size wise, but the Note series I do feel are too big for that, but if it'll go in my jersey pocket I will give it a whirl when next I get out :okay:

ColinJ

I'm just watching Paris Nice on Eurosport Player on the phone. EP is working perfectly, unlike on my Galaxy Tab where is way too jerky! That is still running Ice Cream Sandwich so I will try to find a Kit Kat update for it and see if that fixes it

andyfraser

Über Member
Ha ha - I got distracted and forgot to unlock the phone. I transferred the SIM from my old phone and it worked without me unlocking the phone, so it couldn't have been locked to 3 after all! Still, if anybody wants those unlocking instructions - READ THIS!

CycleChat works really well on it. My old phone's screen was too small to want to spend much time online with it.

I like the way it switches on and off when I open and close the flip case.

I just saw this thread and was going to mention that 3 smartphones are usually unlocked. All mine have been. Luckily you tried it before try to unlock. I thought I'd bricked a Palm Pre when I tried to unlock it but I was able to sort it out.

Top Bottom