[SOLD] Schwinn SS Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Janeyb

As much as it pains me, it's time to sell our beautiful Schwinn cruiser. It's not getting the ride time it deserves and we need more space!

This lovely single speed beach cruiser is apparently based on an original 1955 design by Schwinn with whitewall tyres, cowhorn bars, chainguard, and coaster brake. It's used it around town and it's great to ride and a beautiful looking bike. Has a few tiny marks as to be expected with a second hand bike but looks almost as good as new.

Looking for £100

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342344108.628740.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342344128.982352.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342344144.104534.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342344161.361604.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342344171.464741.jpg

Bigsharn

Veteran
I'm interested, depending where you're based?

OP
OP
Janeyb

Janeyb

Based in West Norfolk but happy to take bike to family in Peterborough if that's a help

Bigsharn

Veteran
It's going to be another £50 on the train to collect so I can't afford it (I was hoping you'd be a bit more local) :sad: Good luck with the sale though

OP
OP
Janeyb

Janeyb

Copy of a bike Schwinn produced in the 50s. Had it about 7 or 8 years I think bought new. Although apart from a couple of minor marks she really looks as good as new. Difficult pricing it as only produced here for a short time and they seem hard to come by. Guy on eBay sold a similar one recently for £155 so very competitively priced. Really don't want to sell but you know how it is. Not enough room and we really don't use it that much so gotta go.

OP
OP
Janeyb

Janeyb

Now sold for full asking price. Chuffed and she's gone to a good home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom