[SOLD] Selling my Specialized Allez Sport 18 2011 model (L - 56cm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ashy

Regrettably I am selling my 2011 Specialized Allez Sport 18 road bike. It is a size Large (56cm). Would suit someone between 5’10” - 6’00” in height.

This was bought as I have got into road cycling, however this size frame is too large for my height - 5’07” (and a bit!), as a reuslt I am too stretched out and suffering from neck and lower back pain. It needs to go so I can get a new, correctly sized, road bike.

This bike was bought at the end of July 2011 for £719.99. It has been used for commuting, leisure and training and IMHO is in great condition. It shows some signs of use, with light cosmetic scuffs from cable rubbing and small chips. It has been well looked after, regularly cleaned and stored in doors when not in use. It has been serviced 2 since it was purchased.

It was fully serviced in May 2012. As a result of this service it has a new chain, gear cables and brake cables and blocks added. She is running smooth with no mechanical issues and is a light, fast bike.

I replaced the specialized factory stem (110 mm) with a Deda Zero 1 90 mm stem. I have also replaced the bar tape with a set of Lizard Skin DSP’s in red. Both front and rear tyres have also been replaced with Continentals. GP 4 Seasons on the rear and GP4000S on the front. The front was replaced only last week!, The pedals are Shimano SPD SL Sport Pedals, these will be left on the bike. The bottle cages can also be included.

This bike will make a great first road bike, or commuter / winter trainer.

I have all paperwork regarding original purchase, as well as invoices for the full service and parts replaced. I also have the original Specialized Stem - I will include this in the sale also.

Looking for around £450 - £500 ONO.

PM me for more details or photographs, you can also call me on 07771692041 or email me on ash.bellamy@hotmail.co.uk.

I will try and get some photo’s on this thread when I have a spare moment and work out how to add them.

Cheers

Ash

OP
OP
Ashy

Ashy

In fact my profile pic is the bike in question, but has red bar tape are per advert above.

Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom