[sold] Single Speed Chain Ring and Chain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

l4dva

Guru
Hi there,

I am selling my virtually new Chain Ring and Chain.

Chainring is 46t, 130 BCD, 1/8", black - VeloSolo CNC Road and Track Chainring - Cost £30 new

Chain is a KMC 1/8", it is silver not sure of the exact model but it cost me about £10. Currently fitted to my langster with the above 46th chainring and a 16th freewheel - to give you an idea of the length.

Both of them where fitted to my langster along with a new freewheel at the same time about 300 miles ago. Since then I have decided to upsize my chainring to the 48th and replace my cranks which have dodgy pedal threads so these are no longer required but they are perfectly fine, the chain has been cleaned a few times during that 300 miles and is pretty much spotless at the moment.

I'll try attach a picture

I'll take £27 for them delivered, or we can arrange collection/drop off if you live in or around london or birmingham.

Thanks!

OP
OP
L

l4dva

Guru
Here it is currently on my bike.... If anyone local whos techincally able wants to offer to replace my cranks and bottom bracket for me (ill provide the parts) they can take the chainring and chain for free.... That will save me paying the lbs to do it....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom