SOLD!!! Smartphone - Motorola G7 power. £60 SOLD!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Motorola G7 power. High capacity battery, 5000 mAh, in its day the biggest smartpgone battery available - even today the only smartphone on sale with a greater battery capacity is Motorolas own G9 power.

First class condition, genuinely like new (that's dusty fluff in the first pic, not wear or damage). Its been in a rugged case with a tempered screen protector its entire life, and there is not a mark, scratch or chip anywhere on the phone itself - its as fresh as the moment it emerged from the factory packaging.

All working properly and exactly as it should.

Was on Tesco mobile, is unlocked for any network. Includes rugged case, original charger and lead.

Full specs here... https://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_moto_g7_power-9527.php

Face to face transaction only, suitably distanced of course. Im not far from Northampton and don't mind travelling a little way to meet up. I don't have any packaging etc with which to cocoon this one so would rather not post.

Chrapest BIN one on ebay is £80 in used condition, so I reckon this is pretty good value for a phone in first class condition that'll go 3 or 4 days between charges.

Mrs D has more money than sense and upgrades annually. The old phone goes in a drawer as a spare, and when she updates again the old-old phone moves out to make room for the new-old phone to go into storage. I've sold a few of the old phones on this hallowed forum now and every buyer has been an extremely happy camper. I'm sure whoever buys this one will be equally happy.

Last edited:
Would be interested if you could post? But understand your concerns over packing. If it's help I've a similar box which I could send.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
See, satisfied customers everywhere!

Salty, her new handset arrived today, so set your outlook reminder for 51 weeks time to message me and ask and you could be first in line for a Motorola G8 Power Lite. She has an iBone for her own personal phone, but work pay her something like 25 quid a month for a phone just for work, so she sticks to Tesco, and working in a school the phone spends 49 weeks of the year on holiday! ;)

Last edited:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
See, satisfied customers everywhere!

Salty, her new handset arrived today, so set your outlook reminder for 51 weeks time to message me and ask and you could be first in line for a Motorola G8 Power Lite. She has an iBone for her own personal phone, but work pay her something like 25 quid a month for a phone just for work, so she sticks to Tesco, and working in a school the phone spends 49 weeks of the year on holiday! ;)
just bought the same phone , excellent for the cash

Chislenko

Veteran
Currently have a ticket in with Lenovo (Motorola) re G8 Power Bluetooth.

Quite a lot of tickets on Bluetooth, seems to be a problem with this particular phone.

Top Bottom