[SOLD] - [Sold]Campagnolo Ergo Shifters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
For sale - a nice and clean pair of Campagnolo Centaur 10spd shifters (with the alloy levers) .

These are not the Ultra Shift model.

Just a slight rub at the bottom of one lever otherwise as new.

£50 posted.

Also a reasonably clean pair of Campagnolo Veloce 9spd shifters (again alloy levers) - there's a small tear to the hood but otherwise in good order.

£33 posted.Nowsold pending payment

iZaP

Über Member
Still got the centaur ones?:smile:

Also, do you know if they would work with shimano cassette/rear derailleur and so on? whistling.gif

PpPete

Legendary Member
For sale - a nice and clean pair of Campagnolo Centaur 10spd shifters (with the alloy levers) .

These are not the Ultra Shift model.

Just a slight rub at the bottom of one lever otherwise as new.

£50 posted.

When you say "not Ultrashift" .... does that mean it's the Powershift model ? or the one with the "indexed" front changer which I think was called QS ? Put another way ... how many clicks on the ratchet on the left hand lever?

OP
OP
accountantpete
Still got the centaur ones?:smile:

Also, do you know if they would work with shimano cassette/rear derailleur and so on? whistling.gif

Still for sale.

Campag 10spd will work with 8spd Shimano but not otherwise.

Personally I feel that mixing and matching is more trouble than it's worth.

OP
OP
accountantpete
When you say "not Ultrashift" .... does that mean it's the Powershift model ? or the one with the "indexed" front changer which I think was called QS ? Put another way ... how many clicks on the ratchet on the left hand lever?

Yes - these are the indexed QS. I didn't want people to get confused with the US system on the newer shifters.

OP
OP
accountantpete
Are both the brake levers and gear paddles alloy? If so, I'm very interested.

Yes- no 'orrible plastic round here!

They are this one (with the cut out on the shift lever)

campagnolo-centaur-ergopower-levers-10-speed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom