[SOLD] - SOLD ** Ridgeback Velocity Hybrid/Commuter **SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gds58

Über Member
Ridgeback Velocity 3.jpg Ridgeback Velocity 2.jpg I have for sale a Ridgeback 'Velocity' Hybrid/Commuter bike in size 54cm (seat tube centre to top) I have acquired this bike due to death in the family and as I have no particular use for it I am offering it for sale. It is in good condition but there are a few scratches on the frame in various places but there are no dents or any other damage. I have completely stripped the bike down and given it a thorough overhaul with new brake cables and replacement bolts where needed etc. Everything has been re-greased and adjusted so it is running beautifully.

It is fitted with 8 speed Shimano gearing and a triple chainset up front for 24 gears. The frameset is made from good quality 7005 aluminium tubing so it is both light and responsive. The wheels are fitted with Schwalbe 'Marathon' road tyres which are excellent for general commuting etc. Top quality SKS full length mudguards have been fitted making this an all weather bike.

This will make for an excellent and inexpensive commuting bike or would be great for road and hard trail riding and will be a comfortable and reliable ride for many miles yet. I have ridden the bike for a short distance just to check everything and it feels very sweet and lively.

I would like £120 for the bike and collection would be from the Colchester area (Wivenhoe) in Essex or I could possibly arrange to meet within a reasonable distance (20 miles) if it would help.

If you have any questions please PM me.

Graham Ridgeback Velocity 1.jpg

OP
OP
gds58

gds58

Über Member
I forgot to mention that the frame has both front and rear mounting points for a rack. Apologies for the pictures being all over the place above but I'm not quite sure why that happened!!

Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom