[Sold] Specialized Allez Comp.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Boon 51

Veteran
I have for sale a Specialized Allez Comp, the Comp is the version which is more endurance based which makes it a more comfortable ride, which it is.
It has the bullet proof 105 groupset and comes in the OPQ colours.
Medium Frame 54cm IMG_5401.JPG
The bike is 15 months old and I took it to the UK in Febuary of this year but since February of this year its hardly been used due to me doing a lot of off road stuff so I'm going to sell it.
As I say it's seldom been used and in tip top condition, it was £1200 new and I'm asking £750
I have a set of lighter weight wheels that could be sold separately and the saddle in the picture is my own one which I will replace with a standard one when we visit the UK on the 12th to the 18th of January in just over 3 weeks time.
I live in Deal Kent and will be in the UK on the above dates. I could travel to meet if you can't get to Deal but no more than a 100 miles to meet halfway.
So, if your New Year's resolution is to become fitter grab a bargain cos this truly is a pristine bike and well worth the money.
Merry Christmas!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Damn fine bike...

OP
OP
Boon 51

Boon 51

Veteran
I have for sale a Specialized Allez Comp, the Comp is the version which is more endurance based which makes it a more comfortable ride, which it is.
It has the bullet proof 105 groupset and comes in the OPQ colours.
Medium Frame 54cm View attachment 74631
The bike is 15 months old and I took it to the UK in Febuary of this year but since February of this year its hardly been used due to me doing a lot of off road stuff so I'm going to sell it.
As I say it's seldom been used and in tip top condition, it was £1200 new and I'm asking £750
I have a set of lighter weight wheels that could be sold separately and the saddle in the picture is my own one which I will replace with a standard one when we visit the UK on the 12th to the 18th of January in just over 3 weeks time.
I live in Deal Kent and will be in the UK on the above dates. I could travel to meet if you can't get to Deal but no more than a 100 miles to meet halfway.
So, if your New Year's resolution is to become fitter grab a bargain cos this truly is a pristine bike and well worth the money.
Merry Christmas!

New year price drop, so this bike is now £700..

OP
OP
Boon 51

Boon 51

Veteran
Last post just to say the bike has now been SOLD..
Thanks to you all..

PS.. Please delete this post if you wish.

Top Bottom