SOLD: Specialized Allez Elite 52cm £175 - Dewsbury, West Yorkshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
With my purchase this week of a NeilPryde Nazare I've been reminded by SWMBO that I'm supposed to be reducing the number of bikes I have. Instead I've gained four in the past three months. The first of the ones to go is the Specialized Allez:

Frame: Specialized Allez, 2010 model in red, Small frame size which is a 52cm frame
Forks: Carbon FACT fork
Groupset: Full Shimano Tiagra 4500 18 speed including compact 50-34 170mm crankset, shifters, brakes, derailleurs.
Cassette: Tiagra 12-25
Wheels: Shimano Axis 1.0, appear unused
Tyres: Specialized Espoir Sport 25mm, very little use - up and down the street by me
Saddle: Specialized Rival 143mm
Stem/bars: Ritchey stem, Specialized Comp shallow drop bars 42cm c-c

New headset just fitted by Sowerby Cycles (cost £47), new chain and brake cables.

A long cage derailleur is fitted, so can take up to a 32T cassette.

The previous owner protected the frame by adding white duct tape. That's taken off a bit of paint from a couple of places, which has been touched up. Also there are some marks on the shifters but these work fine. This Allez has had limited use, as evidenced by the serial no. on the underside.

Comes with cage pedals and is set up for me to test-ride at 5' 9".

Collection from Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF12 or I'm happy to meet up part-way if near-ish.

Others to be sold shortly:

Wilier Montegrappa with Ultegra 6700 - medium
Principia RSLe with Tiagra 4500 - 51cm
Keith Lambert shorter vintage road bike - 58cm
plus more

Attachments

• DSCF5079.JPG
    DSCF5079.JPG
    232.9 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF5081.JPG
    DSCF5081.JPG
    215 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF5082.JPG
    DSCF5082.JPG
    250.8 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF5083.JPG
    DSCF5083.JPG
    217 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF5084.JPG
    DSCF5084.JPG
    260 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF5085.JPG
    DSCF5085.JPG
    213.3 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF5086.JPG
    DSCF5086.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF5087.JPG
    DSCF5087.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF5088.JPG
    DSCF5088.JPG
    229.8 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF5089.JPG
    DSCF5089.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

broady

Veteran
That looks a cracking buy for someone!!

Have you riden the Nazare yet?
I love mine (red and black colour scheme). It's fairly light, stiff and responsive and what I like most is that it's rare that you see another

OP
OP
DCLane

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Have you riden the Nazare yet?
I love mine (red and black colour scheme). It's fairly light, stiff and responsive and what I like most is that it's rare that you see another

I've had a test-ride only and am still not sure if it's a bit small for me. However the plan is that it becomes my 13yo's back-up race bike and he'll use it if he grows out of his current one during next season.

Overall the Nazare feels very fast compared to anything else I've owned. Mine looks like this, although I've put lighter wheels on now:

neilpryde2-jpg.jpg

Top Bottom