[sold] SPECIALIZED BG Comp Road Shoe size 43 UK 9 - used once, £75, Dewsbury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
A pair of Specialized BG Comp Road shoes, size 43 / UK 9 in white. Bought in October 2011 from Evans Cycles in Leeds as my personal Christmas present, so not used until January this year.
Used for one ride only; I quickly realised that, despite fitting, they were too small. They've since been replaced with a pair of size 44 shoes. As such they've done a maximum of 60 miles - in the dry only.
About these shoes:
Specialized’s Comp has a completely redesigned fit inspired by their S-Works model, this shoe offers performance-enhancing Body Geometry technology, Boa® dial adjustability, and their proven injection composite sole for the value-minded road rider.
Features:

• Stiff injection-moulded and glass-reinforced sole with generous vent ports at the front and rear: 5.0 stiffness index
  • Performance-enhancing BG features in the outsole and footbed
  • Synthetic upper with mesh venting for supple fit
  • Ultra-vented tongue for breathability
Glossary:

Boa Dial Adjustability
Specialized’s own system thats uses dials to tighten and loosen the shoe, which allows for quick, on the fly adjustments and dynamic fit. The photo shows one shoe with it tightened and one loose.
Body Geometry technology:
Specifically designed for bike riding, these features make the relationship between foot and bike more comfortable, whilst helping to prevent injury.
Fits 2-bolt SPD and 3-bolt cleat systems Has had a 3-bolt SPD-SL cleat fitted.
Approximate weight: 290g (1/2 pair #43)

Asking: £75 posted.
Collection from Dewsbury, West Yorkshire or can post. DSCF1296.JPG

OP
OP
DCLane

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Sold on eBay and collected for £88. Me ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom