[SOLD] Specialized S Works Shoe Eu44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hardly used Specialized black/white 2011 S Works road shoes (spd-sl type only).

In nice clean condition with just a couple of minor marks.

Size 44 Eu which equates to 9.6Uk according to the label.

These have a really stiff carbon sole and weight under 600g the pair (ie 300g each).

Twin boa's are great getting a tight fit and adjusting mid-ride.

£75 posted (bank transfer) .

Picture 063.jpg

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Amazing shoes these, comfortable, light, well vented and feature a really stiff sole. I have a pair of these in a smaller size and paid £250 for them. Can't reccomend them enough at any price but I woud ripp petes arm off at this price, shame they are not my size

Cracking shoes and great vfm. NTJK - 43 is a pretty decent fit for size 9 ime. 44 might be a push but you could always go and try a pair in your local lbs, or similar, and then come back with an informed decision. A bit cheeky so you might have to buy some gels or energy bars. :thumbsup:

Scilly Suffolk

Über Member
The general advice is to go half a size up in cycling shoes, to allow room for your feet to swell: I've found that to be sound advice.

The general advice is to go half a size up in cycling shoes, to allow room for your feet to swell: I've found that to be sound advice.
Hugely depends on the make. A 43 in Shimano is quite tight on me but my Northwaves are quite roomy for a 43.

I personally quite like a well adjusting shoe. I reckon half a size will be adjustable from the top. Only one way to find out though.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
They should fit - I'm a 9 but use Specialized size 44. I'd have them if I didn't already have a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom