[SOLD] Specialized Secteur Elite 58cm Full 105 Groupset Like New

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dajoker188

The bike is in excellent condition because it has ben hardly used since purchasing it. Not a single scratch on the frame what so ever. This because i already own a number of bikes which i use far more regularly.

Carbon Forks
Carbon seat post
Full 105 groupo

The only marks you will find on the bike is on the cranks and this was done deliberately in order to enable me to identify the bike in case it was ever stolen.This is a superb bike, very comfortable, and an extremely light weight, fast and responsive ride.

May even throw in my cateye velo wireless if the buyer wants.
The price is £550 and it is cash on collection from Birmingham as i do not have the means to post the bike currently.

Thanks for viewing

Attachments

• $(KGrHqFHJEoFCdtL0KM5BQvfhmJN,w~~60_58.JPG
    $(KGrHqFHJEoFCdtL0KM5BQvfhmJN,w~~60_58.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 92

postman

Legendary Member
As a proud 62 year old owner of the very same bike mine cost £999 this is a superb bike.I am 6'4" mine is 61cm.This is gem of a bike so comfortable all day fast riding.Sorry to go on but i am so pleased with mine.

OP
OP
Dajoker188

Dajoker188

Thanks pal, it is a shame i have to sell it but i can't deal with anymore moaning from the family about the number of bikes i currently have. It is a fantastic bike and i am sure who ever gets it will be extremely pleased since the bike has only covered 18.67 miles in its time.

OP
OP
Dajoker188

Dajoker188

Sold guys. Thanks for the interest :bravo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom