[SOLD] Specialized Sirrus Comp 2011 (Medium)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike!

Guru
Specialized Sirrus Comp 2011 Medium for sale. To give you some idea I'm 5ft8" with 30" inside leg and the bike is setup for me in the pictures below.

Selling after getting bitted by the drop bar I brough as a "best bike" and I have now purchased a Boardman CX for my commute / winter training so the Sirrus will no longer be used.

It is fitted with full length Tortec reflector mudguards and a Tortec velocity hybrid rack so is well setup for a commuter, i will also throw in the saddle pack in the picture. The Comp model has the carbon front fork and Zertz inserts in the rear stays for comfort. Mixture of Alivio and Deore components plus bar ends for an extra hand position. More details on the spec can be found here

Specialized recalled several 2011 models due to issues with the carbon forks, mine has been back to the dealer and had the new fork fitted, which, unlike on some models matches perfectly with the frame!

In some ways i will be sad to see it go, it is a fantastic bike, has been utterly reliable, is fast and comfortable but i just know it will not get used now so cannot justify keeping it. Plus i need to get some cash back to help with the blow of buying the Boardman ^_^

It's in very, very good condition, I look after my bikes and there is nothing on it worth mentioning as it's pretty much spotless, the new owner will not be dissapointed (there are some rub marks on the rack from my panniers but no marks on the bike!)

It was £760 as it stands with the rack and guards in January 2011, I'm looking for £350 and would much prefer it collected but do have a proper bike box should we be able to come to an arrangement on posting.

Based near Ipswich, Suffolk
P1010539.jpg
P1010544.jpg
P1010536.jpg
P1010537.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
That's a bargain for someone.
Looks a very clean, well looked after bike.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
You've only had it on the board for four days. Instant sales are great but a little bit of patience might help. :thumbsup:

Great looking bike BTW.

rollinstok

My shortarse mate is looking for a suitable bike to do Hadrians Cycleway with us. I fear it will be a little big for him ( he's only 5`5" in his Tom Cruise shoes ) but am sending him an email with a link to this offer. Do you think the reach would be ok for him if he took the saddle down a couple of inches ?
I'll let you know tomorrow but it would need to be posted to a BB postcode ( Blackburn )
Thanks and good luck, its a very nice bike but too similar to my own to buy for myself.

OP
OP
Mike!

Mike!

Guru
My shortarse mate is looking for a suitable bike to do Hadrians Cycleway with us. I fear it will be a little big for him ( he's only 5`5" in his Tom Cruise shoes ) but am sending him an email with a link to this offer. Do you think the reach would be ok for him if he took the saddle down a couple of inches ?
I'll let you know tomorrow but it would need to be posted to a BB postcode ( Blackburn )
Thanks and good luck, its a very nice bike but too similar to my own to buy for myself.

Difficult to say, room for manoeuvre on the seat post as you can see but reach is the key. These are quite a short top tube (see bike radar review to confirm that) but I'd suggest checking at a dealer if he's interested.

OP
OP
Mike!

Mike!

Guru
Final price drop to £300 collected with delivery at cost on top if needed.

Before it gets submitted to the perils of ebay ^_^

OP
OP
Mike!

Mike!

Guru
[QUOTE 1860050, member: 45"]Would you consider flogging the rack separately? I doubt it would add owt to the final ebay bid.[/quote]

I'll see how things go first but i'd consider it before it goes on ebay....

OP
OP
Mike!

Mike!

Guru
[QUOTE 1860073, member: 45"]Fair enough. Thanks.

It's still a lovely bike. I'd consider it to replace my ageing Spesh hybrid, but I'm skint.[/quote]

You know you want to. My father-in-law is coming to Somerset tomorrow, I could maybe even deliver it....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom