SOLD Specialized Sirrus Sport Disc 2019 (Small)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

FitMum

Regular
I have just upgraded to a full road bike (with drop handlebars!!!) so I am selling my Sirrus to make space.

This is currently available on Ebay and the auction ends on Sunday at 8pm.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/283944743854?

Happy bidding!

1595063020268.png

Specialized Sirrus Sport Disc 2019 (Small) Women's Flat Bar Road Bike Blue. Available for free collection (WD3) or sent by courier (£50).

One owner since new (purchased September 2019 - RRP: £775), well looked after and serviced by Specialized.

Frame Size: Small
Suitable for rider height: 160cm-165cm / 5'3"-5'5"

OVERVIEW
The 2019 Specialized Sirrus Sport Disc Women's is a versatile hybrid commuter bike with a sporty frame geometry, hydraulic disc brakes and reliable Shimano Sora gearing.

It's constructed from a durable, reliable, and lightweight A1 Premium aluminium, and it features an assortment of high-quality components, like a Shimano Sora rear derailleur and powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes.

Added comfort from Specialized's proven Women's Body Geometry components, like the grips and saddle, and a Fitness geometry that lives in the sweet spot between comfort and performance.

THIS BIKE IS PERFECT FOR
The rider wanting the ease of a flat handlebar hybrid bike but doesn't want to compromise on performance. The 2019 Specialized Sirrus Disc Women's is perfect for commuting or cruising around town in all weather.

KEY FEATURES
Working with our Body Geometry team, we designed a frame that strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency. The A1 SL Premium aluminium construction pairs weight savings with rugged durability, while the rack, fender, and disc mounts give you an incredibly versatile package.
The lightweight FACT carbon fibre fork provides a smooth, responsive ride, while the Plug + Play fender mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting fenders.
The durable two-piece crankset will keep you pedalling for miles and miles to come.

Top Bottom