[SOLD] Speedplay Pedals & Extras For Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BearKnots

Über Member
How Do All ;-)

I have here for sale two complete sets of Speedplay stainlees steel Zero pedals + many extras to go with them, some of which are brand new and unused. the pedals are used but in great condition! please see all the pictures for the whole package.

More pictures and extra info here:
http://ropeandcanvas.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/speedplay-zero-pedals-for-sale.html

IMG_8089a.jpg

1 pair Black stainless steel Zero pedals in box, with instructions etc.
1 pair Grey stainless steel Zero pedals, with instructions etc.
2 complete sets of cleats, shims and fixings, Please note: pictured with the cleats are only 3 base plates, but I have found the other one making a complete set!!
1 Brand New complete cleat set with all shims, base plates, fixings and instructions.
2 complete sets of coffee shop caps.
1 brand new set of pedal covers, so you can convert the clipless pedals into regular pedals for use with every day footwear.
New extra shims and fixing screws.

To buy all of this set brand new as described below would cost £340.00, that is the current prices today on Chain Reaction Cycles. just one set of pedals is £134.95 alone!

The Price I am asking for the whole Shebang is:
£165.00 + £6.50 P+P or free to collec
Postage will be by next day DPD courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Payment either by Paypal, Bank transfer to Nationwide account, or cash in hand.

Thank you for looking.
Take care,
Barry ;-)

montage

God Almighty
Hi, would you split? I have broken one of my cleats only today and so would be after a spare set - what would be your price for an old set or the new set?

shortone

If you fail to sell as a job lot then I too would be interested in the new set of cleats and a set of the cafe covers.

OP
OP
BearKnots

BearKnots

Über Member
How Do All ;-)

Thank you for your replies!
At this time I would like to just sell as one lot, but if there is no other interest I may split the lot up and will let you all know.

Take care,
Barry ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom