SOLD: Stripping my pug, who wants what?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris-H

Über Member
Firstly please don't offer to buy the bike complete, not happening I've been messed about far too much with it.
This is going to the tip Saturday morning so between now and then I'll be selling bits from it, whatever's left Saturday will be gone. Yes I know it's a shame etc but at the end of the day if people don't want to pay a sensible price and just want it for nothing I'm not prepared to be mugged off.
So what do you want from it, everything is in perfect working order. And good condition, full RSX group set, sora 7 speed double sti's which are rare now, bronze Mavic rims with RSX hubs. Collection form the Bedford area or can post at cost, payment via PayPal gift or bank transfer or good old cash on collection.
Be quick folks you ain't got long left.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 60
OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
image.jpg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I can understand the feeling that you don't want to give it to somebody who could afford to buy it, buy why not give it to somebody who can't?

It would be very annoying to find it on eBay a week later, but I would take a chance and go for the Karma points!

(I have given away bikes in the past, or sold them for a fraction of what they were worth. Most of the time, the recipients were suitably grateful and actually kept them for their own use.)

young Ed

Veteran
I can understand the feeling that you don't want to give it to somebody who could afford to buy it, buy why not give it to somebody who can't?

It would be very annoying to find it on eBay a week later, but I would take a chance and go for the Karma points!

(I have given away bikes in the past, or sold them for a fraction of what they were worth. Most of the time, the recipients were suitably grateful and actually kept them for their own use.)
i need a road bike and can't afford it although could scratch together for postage and wouldn't dream of putting it on ebay for if you, @Chris-H, do change your mind please keep me in mind
not trying to sound rude or taking advantage or anything with this post
Cheers Ed

toeknee

Über Member
I like that idea Colin.........^_^.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I will probably end up giving away my Basso one day. I only have room for two road bikes and I would like to replace it with a touring bike when finances permit. I probably wouldn't get much for it if I sold it, but it is a good quality bike and I would like somebody to have the pleasure of riding it.

My nephew will get first dibs on it but if he does not want it, I might offer it to a CC member.

young Ed

Veteran
It's a long long story with this bike I'm afraid, it might however possibly be saved.
it WILL be saved!
i was at the point of throwing various bikes in the skip when they haven't worked for some reason or another but then i went and had a cuppa and all was good, doesn't sound like this is the case for you though?
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom