[SOLD] Tacx Antares Rollers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bought a set of Antares rollers for swmbo to use over winter whilst she isn't commuting on the bike. Assembled and tried myself but after seeing my precarious wobbling swmbo decided hell would freeze over before she attempted them.Consequently they are now for sale, brand new in box (would return them but box lid was ripped when opening) so grab a winter training bargain!!

They are quite bulky and heavy so would prefer collection from Cleckheaton (J26 M62) for the princely sum of £105, would be willing to deliver in person/ meet half way, fuel to be negotiated/ offers.

Thanks
Andrew

Last edited:
OP
OP
oldfatfool

oldfatfool

Guru
sold :smile:

Last edited:

e-rider

crappy member
Bought a set of Antares rollers for swmbo to use over winter whilst she isn't commuting on the bike. Assembled and tried myself but after seeing my precarious wobbling swmbo decided hell would freeze over before she attempted them.Consequently they are now for sale, brand new in box (would return them but box lid was ripped when opening) so grab a winter training bargain!!

They are quite bulky and heavy so would prefer collection from Cleckheaton (J26 M62) for the princely sum of £105, would be willing to deliver in person/ meet half way, fuel to be negotiated/ offers.

Thanks
Andrew
as a note, in 25 years I've never seen anyone master rollers completely on their first attempt. People time and time again think they are 'special' but then quit after 5 minutes of trying, and sell them. It takes probably about 2 hours to really begin to relax and probably about 4-5 hours use before you can watch TV at the same time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom