SOLD: TACX Cycle Motion Stand T3075

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scaleyback

Veteran
This is the stand:

Couldn't find a video in English but you will get the gist from this.
Very substantial stand, selling new from £100.00 to £120.00 (ish)
In as new condition, hardly used. I purchased this new, was injured shortly after and never used it again. Sadly my cycling days are over.
I do not own a bike now so cannot show you the stand with a bike mounted, but the linked video does that.
No clamping 'delicate' carbon firbre crossbars with this stand !

I do not have the little 'clip on' tray shown on the video. I think that may have been an accessory which I never owned.

P1008020_1-L.jpg

P1008021_2-L.jpg

I would like £45.00 for this, which I hope is fair considering the price new and the condition of this one.

Now this weighs approx 18 kgs ! Pickup would be favoured. We are in North Yorkshire DL10 (just off the A1M, near Richmond) I would be happy to meet a potential buyer from either North or South to shorten their journey. i.e if your coming from south of us I could meet you at Wetherby Services. Cash sale when you have seen the stand. Coming from north of us ? talk to me to arrange something.
I guess it is possible to post (courier this) but the buyer will need to talk to me and arrange a price incl delivery.
Questions welcomed.
For Sale: £45.00 collected.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I was wondering about one of these for outside work.

Dibs please @Scaleyback , and if we can arrange pick-up at Wetherby services that'd be great.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I've never seen a stand like that. I've got a perfectly decent stand, and I don't need to worry about clamping my top tube but it does look good. I think you've got yourself a bargain @DCLane

Top Bottom