SOLD titanium Pickenflick

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

djb1971

Legendary Member
On One Ti Pickenflick size S, long 54cm top tube, as link below. Paid £1699 and it hasn't been used for a few months because my wife has been ill. I converted it to a 1x to do bike packing on it but it never happened. Its been hung up for 12 months. There is a very slight leak under the hood on the lever. It could be because its been hung or a rubber seal gone, I don't know but have priced it so you can even replace the whole lever. The brake is still working as normal.

It's as standard apart from these additions:
new thomson post
thomson seat collar
thomson stem
brooks c17
Engraved Titanium on one rose top cap
on one rose head badge
sram rival 1 rear derailleur
30t oval chainring direct mount
10-42 chainring
Brooks c17
wtb nano tyres

It can be converted back to a 2x chainring. The lever is still functional with the outer cable under the tape and I still have the 2x front/rear mech and chainrings.

Collection from Staffordshire area. Cash only no postage £750.

https://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/CBOOPICKRIV22HRD/on-one-pickenflick-sram-rival-11-hrd-cyclocross-bike

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Bloody hell. Chop me feet off and call that a bargain.

OP
OP
djb1971

djb1971

Legendary Member
I'm 5ft8inch and its a nice ride. Its got a high standover and a fairly long top tube for the size.

All of the geometry is on the link in the first post.

Steve T

Veteran
Please someone buy this before I convince myself to get it.. I've been on the lookout for one in small for ages but bought a new MTB last week!

Please someone buy this before I convince myself to get it.. I've been on the lookout for one in small for ages but bought a new MTB last week!
Oh go on, you know you want to! And anyway, what has buying a MTB got to do with anything?

(You could always sell the MTB if you have to justify it to anyone!!!)

Steve T

Veteran
Oh go on, you know you want to! And anyway, what has buying a MTB got to do with anything?

(You could always sell the MTB if you have to justify it to anyone!!!)
Its not the MTB but the other 10 bikes in the garage that I have to justify..

metriod

Hey
don´t know how to PM you. Would you please contact me directly REMOVED @ gmx (dot) at

Thanks!

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
26F3184A-EB70-4642-ACFE-3353F57887BB.png
Hey
don´t know how to PM you. Would you please contact me directly at metriod23 @ gmx (dot) at

Thanks!
If you click on the sellers user name (blue text), you’ll get a pop up and then you should be able to ‘start a conversation’ as shown in image

Top Bottom