Sold. Touring Bike: Thorn Club Touring Bike - Size 533S - Reynolds 725. £395.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TTSS

Über Member
Selling my Thorn Club Tour. It's a size 533S. Virtual top tube length 53 cm. Stand over height mid tube is 77 cm.

As seen in the pictures, it's set up for a rider of 5 feet 9 inches tall.

Reynolds 725 frame and 531 forks.

3 x 8 speed full Shimano STX RC group set with minimal wear and has been set up far better than I could ever do.

Shimano Deore chain set.

In lovely condition except for a small scratch on the right hand fork leg.

Also comes with a brand new and as yet unfitted Tortec rear pannier rack as see in the picture. (now fitted.

Compass John Pass 700c x 35 tyres are amazing. RRP for these is £170 for the pair !

Ergon grips.

Just had: New hollowtech 2 bottom bracket, new cables throughout and new brake pads.

Will come a complete set of new brake pads.

Comes with one carbon Thorn bottle cage and one standard one as well.

Has braze-ons for a third bottle and front and rear racks.

Smooth, comfortable fast and light. I've been using it for commuting and as alight tourer.

Cash on collection or bank transfer only please from the GL2 area of Gloucestershire.

£475

Attachments

• t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    334.7 KB · Views: 9
  • t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 9
  • t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 11
  • t4.jpg
    t4.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
OP
OP
TTSS

TTSS

Über Member
Saddle changed.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TTSS

TTSS

Über Member
3 x 8 speed full Shimano STX RC group set with minimal wear and has been set up far better than I could ever do.

I've kept the steerer tube at it's original full length since I've owned it as it's much easier to decide after a period of time whether to cut it down or not.

Personally, I like it just as it is.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TTSS

TTSS

Über Member
Now £395

Last edited:
OP
OP
TTSS

TTSS

Über Member
If you can see what looks like a ghosting on some of the tubes, it's just a quality frame protection applied by me to prevent damage in the most used areas.

OP
OP
TTSS

TTSS

Über Member
The last photo shows it with a touring saddle on it that will come with the bike as well. Much more comfortable than the original one.

Attachments

• Thorn.jpg
    Thorn.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 7
Top Bottom