[SOLD]Ultra Bike Bag For Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Used once for my trip to the US, it carried my carbon bike safely on the trip to the airport, through the airport, through the baggage handling system, on the plane, in taxis, through customs in and out of hotel lifts and back again. Nothing got damaged or lost, it is, in short an excellent bit of kit.

The zips are strong, the bag is tough. There are no rips, holes, or damage. There is very very light scuff marks on the printed bit of the bag, some scuff marks on the runners on the base and on the wheels, which work perfectly. It has two wheel bags with reinforced centre discs, and a tool bag.

Forty of Her Majesty's English Pounds if you would care to collect it, from near Bicester and I'll bung in a cuppa and a jammy dodger for your trouble.:cuppa:

or

60 queens and I'll bung it in a brown plain envelope, and not a word to the trouble n strife.:secret:

SortedBoshTuesday.

IMG_0462.JPG IMG_0463.JPG IMG_0464.JPG IMG_0465.JPG inside.JPG Wheels.JPG

jifdave

rubbish uphill, downhill 'balast' make me fast
Doh! Just bought a crazy camp pink planet x from ebay.... this is much nicer

OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Any chance you could measure it? I'm looking for a bigger bag than the one I currently have.

•Measures (approx) 125x80x20cm

•Tough 600D PVC Coated Polyester
•Interior - tarp, wipe clean inner skin
•Thick (10mm) ‘no crush’ closed cell padding
•Stiff, reinforced, railed base
•All zips are nylon (no rust!).
•Large integrated “odds n sods” pockets
•Unique ‘quatro zip system’ for storage/back of car
•Dual opening zip
•Integrated PU ‘skate’ wheels at one end for easy transport.
•Separate and padded wheel bags
•Separate tool roll
•End grab handle
Weight approx 6Kg
•Adjustable and padded carry straps

kedab

Veteran
CarlP - not to hijack the thread but a question if i may - i'm currently working out my options on how best to get myself and the bike down to london for RideLondon in august. i thought a bike bag would be the most obvious way to go until i realised that you have to do a fair degree of dismantling of said bike in order to get it in the bag - had you done much fettling and therefore whipped the bars and pedals off your steed many times before you used a bike bag or did you just wing it a bit? what i'm asking, i guess, is did it discombobulate you much at all and would you recommend it - i'll have sleepless nights about not being able to put my baby back together in time for the event! :huh:

OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
CarlP - not to hijack the thread but a question if i may - i'm currently working out my options on how best to get myself and the bike down to london for RideLondon in august. i thought a bike bag would be the most obvious way to go until i realised that you have to do a fair degree of dismantling of said bike in order to get it in the bag - had you done much fettling and therefore whipped the bars and pedals off your steed many times before you used a bike bag or did you just wing it a bit? what i'm asking, i guess, is did it discombobulate you much at all and would you recommend it - i'll have sleepless nights about not being able to put my baby back together in time for the event! :huh:

I had never put a bike in a bag before, and on this occasion I had to do mine and my wife's. It's very easy, take the saddle out (put a piece of masking tape on it so you know what the height is when you put it back), take the wheels off, loosen off the stem bolts and twist the bars around ( on my wife's I had to loosen the bar clamps too, cos I couldn't close the hard case that she hired) take the pedal off. Wrap stuff up in bubble wrap for a bit of extra protection. Bung it in the bag, sorted-bosh-Tuesday.

kedab

Veteran
I had never put a bike in a bag before, and on this occasion I had to do mine and my wife's. It's very easy, take the saddle out (put a piece of masking tape on it so you know what the height is when you put it back), take the wheels off, loosen off the stem bolts and twist the bars around ( on my wife's I had to loosen the bar clamps too, cos I couldn't close the hard case that she hired) take the pedal off. Wrap stuff up in bubble wrap for a bit of extra protection. Bung it in the bag, sorted-bosh-Tuesday.
cheers fella - that relaxes me somewhat :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom