[SOLD] Used Shimano Ultegra PD 6700 with cleats..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Boon 51

Veteran
Just put these on my bike and I dont like them so I'm sticking to the SPD 540's.

Used 3 x 20 mins so about an hour in all.. here's the photo..

2poyyxt.jpg

On ebay they are £75 upwards so I'm asking £37.50 including postage if anyone is interested.. half price..
I will be in the UK from about the 17 January ... to post them.

Cheers

billy1561

BB wrecker
Interested in these if still available. Things get snapped up so quickly!

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
They are still for sale but never sold anything before on here so not sure what to do next..

Paul - drop him a PM. If he's not interested, do the same with me.

Either way, let the prospective buyer know how you'd like to be paid. Most of us use Paypal, sent as a Gift, but bank transfer and even cheque is fine usually with buyers.

speccy1

I`d be very,very interested boon if either of the other guys don`t buy these from you. Please PM me if they still are available, many thanks:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Boon 51

Boon 51

Veteran
Paul - drop him a PM. If he's not interested, do the same with me.

Either way, let the prospective buyer know how you'd like to be paid. Most of us use Paypal, sent as a Gift, but bank transfer and even cheque is fine usually with buyers.

Hi.. DCLane..

Thanks for the info and if the situation changes I will get back to you.. :thumbsup:

Cheers
Paul

OP
OP
Boon 51

Boon 51

Veteran
I`d be very,very interested boon if either of the other guys don`t buy these from you. Please PM me if they still are available, many thanks:thumbsup:

I will do that for sure... :smile:

OP
OP
Boon 51

Boon 51

Veteran
OK .. The pedals have been sold to Billy and I have received payment, but thanks to all those that have shown interest.. :thumbsup:

Kind Regards
Paul..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom