[SOLD] Wheelset of a virtuoso SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Taken these off my virtuoso today , not a matching pair as the rear wheel had a bent rim so i replaced it with a silver spoked wheel that has a couple of black spokes in it .Plenty of life left in the rims
Running true , i just need to grease the rear bearing .
Not including tyres /tubes but i can bung some used blizzard sports in if your desperate.
£20 collected preferred or will post for the cost of postage , about £6 on top for myhermes. 2014-03-23 12.16.57.jpg

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
2nd dibs if Biggs pulls out - I've found a use for these.

young Ed

Veteran
not involved now in any way but yes i think dc is having them and biggs gets nothing
hang on why am i even following a sale thread selling something that doesn't even fit my bike?!
Cheers Ed

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
not involved now in any way but yes i think dc is having them and biggs gets nothing
hang on why am i even following a sale thread selling something that doesn't even fit my bike?!
Cheers Ed

I get these, @biggs682 gets the Decathlon wheels and you're following it because we all do that. I track things on eBay in the hope I find a spare £500 down the sofa.

Thanks - to go on an as yet unnamed bike frame *. Unnamed 'cos SWMBO doesn't know about it :thumbsup:

* I bought and sold a Virtuoso a 18 months ago. As my Bridgewater Place claim is taking so long and the Decathlon's too big (and on eBay) I need a cheap commuter. It may be coming back minus wheels and a few other bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom