SOLD: Wilier Izoard XP road bike - 54cm Medium carbon frame / forks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Wilier Izoard XP in Medium - 54cm frame size. Full carbon frame and forks in black with neon. It certainly stands out! On eBay at: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162412279944

Suitable for height 5' 7" - 5' 10" (170-178cm).

Bought via the Cycle to Work scheme from Edinburgh Cycles in 2015 with full confirmation of ownership. During the summer 2015 I rode the Wilier occasionally including a couple of time trials, even winning a 50-mile TT trophy. Never used during the winter or in the wet. Last year (2016) I had a major accident so the Wilier was hardly used - there were a couple of rides only - since I was relegated to an upright bike. No marks although there is a tiny paintchip on the rear seatstay from storage.

The wheels, tyres, crankset, seatpost, saddle and stem were changed after a single 30 mile ride. Therefore these are hardly used.

In addition the Tektro brakes have been replaced by new Campagnolo Centaur front and rear calipers with new brake pads. The Tektro's supplied were lethal and only fit for the bin.

The Izoard frameset is one of the most successful bikes in Wilier`s long history. A superbly executed carbon frameset with a winning combination of great handling combined with comfort, the Izoard has always received praise for its outstanding ride qualities and Italian styling.

Now re-finished as the Izoard XP, this is a versatile bike that can equally be the perfect long-distance bike or an accomplished race machine.
Specification is as follows:

Frame Full Carbon Monocoque
Fork Carbon / Alu. Steerer
Rear Derailleur Shimano Sora 9 Speed
Front Derailleur Shimano Sora
Shifters Shimano Sora
Chainset Shimano Sora, 50/34T 172.5mm cranks
Bottom Bracket Shimano Hollowtech II
Chain KMC
Freewheel SRAM PG950, 11-28T - changed in September 2016
Headset FSA Integrated
Stem Promax Aluminium, Black
Handlebars Aluminium, 31.8"
Front Brake Campagnolo Centaur
Rear Brake Campagnolo Centaur
Brake Levers Shimano Sora
Rims Wilier Aluminium, 32H
Front Hub Shimano Claris
Rear Hub Shimano Claris
Spokes Stainless Steel
Tyres Maxxis Detonator 700x23c
Saddle San Marco Era Star
Seatpost Promax Aluminium, Black
Cash on collection preferred please.

Collection only from Dewsbury, West Yorkshire (near Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Wakefield) - 3 minutes off J. 40 of the M1 and 5 minutes from J. 29 of the M62.

Alternatively I'm happy to ride it to you (up to 20 miles) as long as there's public transport back.

I have a bike box so postage is also possible.

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
DCLane

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Provisionally sold pending meet-up later this week.

Top Bottom