[SOLD] winter togs 2 jackets,3 tops medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve T

Veteran
Karrimor cycling top (one front pocket) bought over ten years ago from the factory in Lancashire before Mike Ashley got his hands on it and cheapened the kit and the name with far eastern tat.
Its very warm and has a few bobbles on it from washing but it was still my go-to top for a very cold day but also means it only got used once a year as I'm a bit fair weather with my pedalling.£10 posted ono.

Next a Halfords branded waterproof jacket bought many years ago but rarely worn because its a bit dark to be seen on a winters day. I think its breathable as it has rear vent and the lining material. same again £10 posted ono.

Altura Breathable winter cycling jacket, its got two zipped side vents and two front zipped pockets & large rear pocket. Quite a tasteful out of the ordinary design made of soft touch material £25 delivered ono.
Short sleeve Polaris cycle shirt, Sort of autumn/spring use hardly worn because although short sleeve the material is quite thick so was quite warm on a summer day but short sleeved so cold arms on a cold day, would probably be great if you had arm warmers to wear with it. I have worn this once and it is as good as new £13 delivered. Also a grey decathlon long sleeve running top (not pictured)
Discount for anyone who wants the lot.
Cheers everyone CIMG0345.JPG CIMG0348.JPG CIMG0351.JPG CIMG0352.JPG

Last edited:

fossala

Guru
pm'd regarding the two tops.

OP
OP
S

Steve T

Veteran
Two more items added - I hope this doesn't count as a bump as I know that's against the rules if so apologies moderators:smile:

OP
OP
S

Steve T

Veteran
Shoes SPD and overshoes now sold.
The two coats, two long sleeve tops and one short sleeve top are possibly up for grabs for a total price of £50 if I don't hear back from fossala soon as they are all wrapped up and ready to be sent.

OP
OP
S

Steve T

Veteran
I've heard nothing from fossala despite contacting him twice so I can confirm these items are back up for sale, either £50 for the lot or individually as listed or make me an offer.

OP
OP
S

Steve T

Veteran
I have given away this lot to a friend mods can you please close the advert?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom