Solstice ride Peckham to Hastings - free

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
9pm ? will be tucked up with my coco.

OP
OP
Blue Hills
Out of interest, any of you folks doing this?

Have signed up, such as it is, but haven't totally decided yet.

Such is the way Peckham has changed I may be surrounded by hipsters if I turn up on my unfashionable steel self-built (bike not frame) contraption.

OP
OP
Blue Hills
By the by, have downloaded the GPX for this.

Am working on editing it into something with rather less points - just marking the turns with minimal shaping points - if anyone wants a copy after I have done this, let me know.

OP
OP
Blue Hills
I have cycled (indeed lead rides to) Hastings before. Only one major lump as i recall. last bit flat.

Always liked hastings.

johnblack

Über Member
I've not done an over night ride and like the sound of it, must try one at some point.

We're doing a solstice ride, 7am start on 22nd June. 100 mile mountain bike ride using byways, bridleways and towpaths, starts and finishes in Northampton, one of my favourite rides of the year with a different course every year. Run by MTB Epics.

OP
OP
Blue Hills
You could do the dynamo then (see separate thread) if you can get yourself back. Mostly flat.

Am still planning to do the above ride. Have the feeling it might be a lot of racers so I won',t be in the pack as I'll be carrying rather a lot of junk on one of my old bike builds. Not sure what they will think of me. No matter. Am going to make a trip of it.

Top Bottom