Some nice nutrition this afternoon....

Discussion in 'Commuting' started by runner, 14 Jul 2012.

1. runner

runner Veteran

I bet it has happened to you...there you are head down, cycling good, the wind is with you...and in your imagination you are just ahead of Brad...but he's gaining fast^_^...you're breathing heavy but controlled..and the next minute you have "sucked" an unsuspecting fly down your wind channel...straight into your stomach...who needs power bars...when you can feast on flys...maybe someday day god forbid...I'll suck a wasp in....what a horrible thought...i'll stick to flys instead :smile:

Maylian likes this.
  2. biggs682

biggs682 Smile a mile bike provider

yummy and easy to swallow

3. Melonfish

Melonfish Evil Genius in training.

Meat group!

4. Pat "5mph"

Pat "5mph" A kilogrammicaly challenged woman Moderator

No, never happened to me :smile:

5. defy-one

defy-one Guest

Just add salt ...

6. Berties

Berties Fast and careful!

the little midges are not too bad its just the fear of gulping down a bigger fly just been feasting on cow pats!!!xx(

downfader likes this.
  7. johnr

johnr Über Member

On that sunny day we had this summer I had my shirt unzipped and got a crawly creature lodged between shirt and bib shorts. Rather have eaten the little buzzer :hungry:

8. gambatte

gambatte Middle of the pack...

Worst when a mozzy flies in and then starts doing the quick step on your tonsils...

9. deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset Full time tea drinker

Two slices of very light wafer holding a bit of protein in between - it's a road sandwich!

10. downfader

downfader extimus uero philosophus

Flew through a cloud of those in spring.Got home, looked in the mirror and wondered what all the little black bits in my teeth were. Took a second to realise.

11. Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture Internet Marketing bod

I remember the first time I went round the local resevoir, a more seasoned cyclist asked if we were going to be wearing sunglasses, 'but it's nearly dark' was our silly answer...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice