Some people are way over the top

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Whether its perfume or aftershave, less is definately more.

byegad

Legendary Member
I have Asthma and some smelly women use perfumes of such strength that I have an attack if exposed to the stench for long. I usually manage to move away before this happens but I always (I'm not a shrinking violet type.) say very loudly:- 'My god someone has terrible BO to need something that strong!'

marafi

Rolling down the hills with the bike.
Well i had a similar problem. Imagine being on the top decker bus with empty seats no matter where you are. A man sitting right next to you and oh i forgot to add, that this man smelt like he has not taken a shower for properly more then a few weeks. It funny he can afford to pay his bus fare but to take a shower certainly not. Seriously, same thing happened to you with me that a werido stinky man. After that im soo glad i cycle so i much rather smell the air then body odour. Some perfumes are not that bad, though aftershaves. Gosh some have started to smell like a lady!!! lol.

brokenflipflop

Veteran
An obese lady who used to sit near me in the office wore Poison and the smell of that mixed with her BO was the worst smell I have ever know in my whole life.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Oh I don't know. BO mixed with stale piss and dirty arse is the vilest mixture I've ever come across. From the skinny, greasy haired, scutter of a 'gentleman' who I had the bad luck to stand behind in my local corner shop. The ammonia wafting off it made my eyes smart. The shopkeeper keeps a can of air freshesner under the counter just for such occasions.xx(

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
An obese lady who used to sit near me in the office wore Poison and the smell of that mixed with her BO was the worst smell I have ever know in my whole life.
Thanks for sharing that with us. An image that will stay with me like, oh, I don't know, like a grotesquely fat woman wearing cheap and nasty perfume.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Oh I don't know. BO mixed with stale piss and dirty arse is the vilest mixture I've ever come across. From the skinny, greasy haired, scutter of a 'gentleman' who I had the bad luck to stand behind in my local corner shop. The ammonia wafting off it made my eyes smart. The shopkeeper keeps a can of air freshesner under the counter just for such occasions.xx(

I'm a bit hard of hearing and that reminds me of when I went to the doctor who asked me to provide a sample of my urine, stools and semen. I had to ask him twice to repeat what he'd said when the nurse chipped in to say, " He said he wants you to leave your underpants here"

tyred

Legendary Member
wd40.jpg

Attachments

• wd40.jpg
    wd40.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 24

Mr Phoebus

A woman I work with stinks to high heaven of nasty perfume, but it still doesn't mask the reek of stale ash trays
that emanates from her. The very second I enter work I already know if she's got there before me. xx(

Belly

My first ex-wife used to wear 'Poison' perfume in the 80s. It was like nerve gas as far as I was concerned. I think she was trying to tell me something.

Top Bottom