Some people will steal anything!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
[QUOTE 1174712"]
Why would I want to travel down to the LBS to buy some lights? When I can spend the same of amount of time and rob yours instead. Next time take your lights with you.
[/quote]

That sounds like a confession to me.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Argh!

I own a clunky old mountain bike which used to belong to my dad which I've single speeded and slick tyred to do shopping on as experience has shown me it is undesirable to thieves.

However, a few months ago when I was living at my last flat, one day I noticed the cheap 4 quid flashers I'd put on it for dark evenings had gone. Who nicks a 4 quid set of lights?

Anyway, moved house a couple of months ago, and bought some cheap flashers again now its getting darker last weekend. The bike now lives locked us round the back of the flats.

Just went down to take it out to the shop to buy some fags ... and the lights have gone!!! Mountings and everything! Who the **** sneaks round the back of someones house to steal a 4 quid set of lights?

What a ****ed up world.

The same person as last time since the batteries had gone on the first set and they know where you live!

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Last week someone nicked/removed the shower head from the shower at work :angry: I bought a replacement one for £2 from Wilkinsons & wondered the same, who nicks a £2 shower head :wacko: Worth getting caught & risking your job ???

hobo

O' wise one
Some scumbag neighbours who had moved out and all their left behind shoot had been put into about 30 binbags in the yard of the house and last night i was watching some bloke in his hi-vis jacket leaning over the wall rifling through the bags.
What was he after ? :ohmy:

Brains

Legendary Member
Last week someone nicked/removed the shower head from the shower at work :angry: I bought a replacement one for £2 from Wilkinsons & wondered the same, who nicks a £2 shower head :wacko: Worth getting caught & risking your job ???

I work in a big City office, people are generally well paid, many are on six and even 7 figure salaries
and someone nicks the shower hose
Why ?

Top Bottom