Some people - !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
What have you got, a Smart is it?

Nope. Try again.

OP
OP
simongt

simongt

Guru
All cars are depressing to drive.
Must agree on that one Drago. On the occasions that I do drive to work, it is tedious to a fault being stuck with a stack of other drivers all doing the same thing, only to get stuck in queues when I get to the city.
Cycling takes me twice as long; I can get wet / cold, but it so beats being stuck in traffic. My own speed, my own choice of route. No brainer. :okay:

Drago

Legendary Member
Well, I'm 6'4" and 265lbs. It's more engaging to drive (or terrifying, depending on your perspective), hilarious fun, makes everyone smile, runs on fresh air, costs nothing to tax, pennies to insure, is minimally polluting...it makes the best of a tiresome chore.

Skanker

A work colleague of mine was driving a works van at 60mph on a dual carriageway which was at the legal limit for the van. He was overtaking slower traffic and he was then aware that he had some one right on his tail and so put his foot down to get past the slower traffic sooner. Big mistake as he was seen by an unmarked Police car and soon asked to pull over. He then did a speed awareness course instead of having points added to his licence. You just don`t know who is waiting for you on the roads. 99% of the time you may get away with it. If you don`t then it is a fair cop gov !
I got my only speeding points on my motorbike license because some twat was tailgating me. I sped up, so did he, I sped up more, he turned his little flashing blue lights on, sneaky undercover bmw!

Drago

Legendary Member
Someone sits up my arriss I gradually slow down. It gives them greater opportunity to pass if they really want to endanger themselves, which then gets them out of your hair and frees you from danger. It also means theres less kinetic energy at play if they do drive into you. Playing their game can land you in danger, in trouble, or both.

Reactions: C R
Someone sits up my arriss I gradually slow down. It gives them greater opportunity to pass if they really want to endanger themselves, which then gets them out of your hair and frees you from danger. It also means theres less kinetic energy at play if they do drive into you. Playing their game can land you in danger, in trouble, or both.
im the same, someone tailgating certainly wont make me go any quicker, quite the opposite in fact

Skanker

These days I slow down, but I was young and careless back then, like Worzel Gummidge with a Barry Sheen head on.
Sorry to the youngsters here who will have no idea who either of those 2 people are!

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Also, it's better to keep drivers that bad where you can see and avoid them!

Top Bottom