Some summer trousers?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

3narf

For whom the bell dings
Hi folks

In a bid to get away from the obligatory lycra for the odd trip into town etc, I was looking for some suitable trousers.

They don't have to be sold as bike trousers, and although I like the Rapha ones etc, I'd rather they weren't over £100...

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

adscrim

Veteran
I've got three pairs of the Vulpine summer trousers I like them so much.

Also Muxu ride jeans are incredibly comfortable on the bike.

Sixmile

Veteran
I use a pair of super comfy plain black lined Regatta trousers which I picked up for £30. Great for short rides, especially in the mornings. Decathlon also have a range of fitted walking trousers which I think are a decent shout too.

Go-Outdoors own brand hiking trousers work for me. Not as nicely made as Cragshopper Kiwi or Basecamp, but a narrower, less flappy cut behind the knees.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Muxu are nice.

I find TM Lewin narrow leg chino's work very well on the bike in town hereabouts. Where no one wears lycra unless they actually are racing. And as for hi-viz...?

OP
OP
3narf

3narf

For whom the bell dings
Thanks all!

Women seem to be miles ahead of men in this field; my wife has some 'outdoor action pants' which are ideal for cycling.

Reactions: mjr

Old jon

Guru
Cog ( brand name ) Club Ride jeans. A bit of stretch, look pretty ordinary. Bought two pairs last year, they work well for me.

Top Bottom