England : Somerset Somerset Loop.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Peteaud

Peteaud

Veteran
I would prefer to start near a train station, but as I am a 'maybe' I'll wait to see what you guys say

Plenty of Car parking at Yeovil Junction and close to the route as well. The PDF sheet also starts from there, so might be the best option.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I can't do Tuesdays and Saturdays but should be ok apart from that. If possible, I'd prefer a start/finish as close to Taunton as possible as I'll have to cycle over ... which means this could well end up being my first imperial century. :ohmy: Which means *not* Fri 13th as I'm leading a ride the following morning!

mark c

Über Member
I,m clear on the 7th, and most Saturdays and sundays. Just to be clear this is a cake and coffee amble and not a Team Time Trial as i,m not that Fast. i don't mind where we start from Tnt or Yvl are ok

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
I can't do Tuesdays and Saturdays but should be ok apart from that. If possible, I'd prefer a start/finish as close to Taunton as possible as I'll have to cycle over ... which means this could well end up being my first imperial century. :ohmy: Which means *not* Fri 13th as I'm leading a ride the following morning!
If I come (and it's an if, I'm not very fit at the moment) I'll be driving down - could give you and your steed a lift from and to Taunton if you wanted to - if you trust strange women!

OP
OP
Peteaud

Peteaud

Veteran
To let everyone know.

I am racking @coffeejo route planning skills out of taunton.

Date is looking like the 15th (Sunday) June.

Looking at probably starting in Taunton (nice easy car park) although with a choice of starts and milages.

Will post up when have more details.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Calling @Baggy and @User76 ... (cos they never look unless they're poked with long and sharp sticks.)
ARGH! <wakes up with a start> Watch where you're putting that pointy bit! :blush:
[QUOTE 3045401, member: 76"]
I will definitely be up for the ride if the date suits, it will push my lazy arse into gear which is what I need. You can all be amazed at my amazing twitching leg too![/QUOTE]
Having seen Maggot's twitching leg I can vouch for it being pretty amazing :ohmy:
Though me and Chuffy (and probably a couple of friends) would probably be up for this...there's a couple of things already in the calendar for that weekend :sad:

PS @coffeejo my tonsure is at the ready for Sunday!

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
ARGH! <wakes up with a start> Watch where you're putting that pointy bit! :blush:

Having seen Maggot's twitching leg I can vouch for it being pretty amazing :ohmy:
Though me and Chuffy (and probably a couple of friends) would probably be up for this...there's a couple of things already in the calendar for that weekend :sad:

PS @coffeejo my tonsure is at the ready for Sunday!
That's a shame :sad: but see you tomorrow. Gonna be a tad wet though hopefully not as bad as two years ago.

Matt1705

Über Member
Im tempted as ive not done any sort of group ride before, and im free on that Sunday too.
Although my fitness isnt great, and i'll be on a heavy old mountain bike :/ ...

Top Bottom