Something has just gone "kaboom!"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I know when one of these new euro fighter jets was scrambled to intercept a plane near stanstead in summer we had the most amaizing sonic boom ..I was just walking through the kitchen towards the open patio doors, astonishing noise, I really thought next door had exploded ..
I remember the 2 earthquakes in the area too as screenman mentions, very odd sound but all the cupboards rattled with them as did the bed..

Gareth C

Veteran
Not a kaboom, or a boom, but a bang. Happened to me earlier in the week...

BANG!

So I'm stood in the kitchen chatting with Lizzie when there's a bang outside and my car alarm starts going off. Can't see anyone skulking around, and nothing appears to be wrong with the car.

On closer inspection, it looks as though a monster seagull has bombed it... but from inside?

Then I see that my tubeless tyre has detached from the rim, and the whole inside of the car is covered in latex sealant. Joy! Car now clean, tyre back on (and in the garage), so lets see how we get on from there...

PS: sorry, didn't take a picture of the car inside before cleaning. Yes, I know, spoilsport, etc...​

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
May have just been someones' breakfast.
upload_2015-1-10_8-9-35.jpeg

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
I am awaiting my younger daughter's return after an afternoon with her friends - I am hoping that someone has the answer to the mystery of the kaboom.

Top Bottom