Something has to be done.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I find it bizarre that a bunch of cyclists seem to be more exercised about the medium than the message. Woman is saying exactly what I think every day I ride on the road.

Careful people. Unless we have the opportunity to personally speak to Debbie we are all making assumptions. The only thing I saw was a very upset cyclist. Nothing funny about this at all. I was close passed this morning and I saw where the driver went to. I wanted to go down his street but my wife made me see sense. I am glad she did. I may have had my ear thumped. As it is we both have rear view mirrors and when the "Car" call comes I am ready for it.

D

Deleted member 26715

Out yesterday 4 instances,

1. On the main road going through village, van overtook me by going the wrong side of the pedestrian refuge,
2. Couple hundred yards further on another van overtook then cut back hard within 2 feet to get through the next refuge on the right side of the road.
3. Close pass on a National limit less than 2 foot, estimated 60+ mph,
4. Coming back onto the estate a van park on the right, car coming towards be decided to overtake van gave me two options either go to the gutter or move out & make him stop, I chose the later.

But I don't grab my phone then plaster it all over the Internet, maybe it's me that's wrong

Top Bottom