Something is rotten in Denmark

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
My appetite is whetted, even if you used the dreaded "T" word.

Don't listen to the fuddy duddies ^_^ Cargo shorts are very practical and Hawaiian shirts project a fun lovin' attitude that the northeners will soak up.

There's a great little brewery in Flensburg!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flensburger_Brauerei

Looking forward to following your adventure (misadventure?).

Thank you for the advice. I’ll try to do the brewery in ‘Phlegmsburg’

My kamerad aus Deutschland trinket Alcohol nicht, mehr fuer mich……

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Thank you Steve for the offer of information. As it’s not my planned tour, I’m invited onto it, the only details that I have are that we meet and begin the tour in Flensburg. We will ride north through Denmark following the Baltic coast to Skagen, then back down south to Flensburg following the North Sea coast. We have 4 weeks to do this tour. Everything else is a total mystery to me.

Hej hej

If you want to pass my email onto the organiser, please feel free. I actually live on the route you are following. I am very familiar with the roads between Aabenraa and Kolding. I work at Elvstrom Sails in Aabenraa. We are europes largest sailmaker. I would be happy to show you around and organise coffee and cake. If any of your group would be interested. When it comes to shelters. I know where most of those are, plus a few besides. Anyway. If I can help by my email or message me on Facebook.
Kind regards
Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
I can’t thank you enough for the kind offer. I ought to clarify, our group consists of two people, myself and my Teutonic chum. His rough plan is to clockwise loop Denmark following the coast as described. We have the shelter app so we’re going to use that resource quite a bit. He wants to do a bit of touristy stuff, so isn’t that interested in high mileage/long hours in the saddle day in/day out, so a shufty at the sail loft could be a possibility.

Top Bottom