Song about drugs/ song about masturbation.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
the La's - There She Goes (heroin)
Erm ... Willie and the Hand Jive - The Gutter Brothers.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Under the Bridge - Red Hot Chillie Peppers

:angry::becool::wacko::becool:

I may be wrong but I think the All Saints version was all about money rather than drug addiction... and.... erm for some it was about w@nking ;)

OP
OP
palinurus

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Baggy said:
Ebeneezer Goode

That's about drugs?

So maybe we're not sure about Turning Japanese, but as long as the poster thinks it's about masturbation that'll work. Might get some interesting interpretations that way.

And Lucy in the Sky is about drugs. The Beatles are lying.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Mr Brownstone - Guns 'n' Roses (Drugs)
Darling Nikki - Prince (mentions masturbation but is primarliy about sex in general)

Cubist

Still wavin'
palinurus said:
That's about drugs?

So maybe we're not sure about Turning Japanese, but as long as the poster thinks it's about masturbation that'll work. Might get some interesting interpretations that way.

And Lucy in the Sky is about drugs. The Beatles are lying.

Chorus goes " 'eezer Goode, 'eezer Goode, 'eezer Goode, oh Ebeneezer Goode......" (Do I need to do the "E's are good, E's are good" homophone bit?!)

Orville's club remix of "I wish I could fly" where the duck goes "E,e, e,e,e,e, for about half a minute!

And as it was by Orville and Keith Harris, I guess that about covers the self-gratification artist bit as well......

Bodhbh

Guru
All The Time - The Nipple Erectors (Shane McGowan before The Pogues)
I Touch Myself - The Divinyls (tbh the song is a bit crap but where a really great band in the early days)
Orgasm Addict - The Buzzcocks

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Blister in the Sun by The Violent Femmes is about masturbation, I think.

Perfect Day by Lou Reed is supposed to be about heroin.

justAl

I heard that recently also, Radio 2 I think. And my contribution is Robert Palmer's Doctor, Doctor, he "knocks on wood". Come to think of it, isn't there another song about knocking on wood

Top Bottom