Songs that make you smile

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
After all the other songs threads I thought I'd give this one a go.

I went to the 40's weekend at Leyburn last weekend and watched a George Formby impersonator in the market square on Sunday afternoon, everyone young and old was smiling and clapping along.

Then tonight I found on you tube The Littlest Hobo theme tune for my little girl as she'd never even heard of it, now she can't get it out of her head.

So come on post them up, it doesn't matter how cack they are, so long as they put a smile on your face.

But I'm claiming an early victory with The Littlest Hobo. ^_^

TVC

This just brings back loads of fantastic memories running from it's release in the 80s when I was a student, right up to a gig at The Cavern Club last year. Never fails to make me smile

OP
OP
stephec

stephec

Legendary Member
This just brings back loads of fantastic memories running from it's release in the 80s when I was a student, right up to a gig at The Cavern Club last year. Never fails to make me smile

By sheer coincidence I was listening to their greatest hits earlier today.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?

Don't let me down

(Not a fan of the beatles but it came on the radio when I was driving to Wookey Hole for a few days break with the small people & my Dad - Dad made the small people sing it with him so the memory makes me smile - User76 was just 1 yr & Squidge 5 yrs)

Also anything at all by The Dangleberries

and

oh and

and, of course this

Jen5656

Hey there you with the sad face..Mental as Anything

Herbie

Veteran
After all the other songs threads I thought I'd give this one a go.

I went to the 40's weekend at Leyburn last weekend and watched a George Formby impersonator in the market square on Sunday afternoon, everyone young and old was smiling and clapping along.

Then tonight I found on you tube The Littlest Hobo theme tune for my little girl as she'd never even heard of it, now she can't get it out of her head.

So come on post them up, it doesn't matter how cack they are, so long as they put a smile on your face.

But I'm claiming an early victory with The Littlest Hobo. ^_^

Anything by Ian Dury.....He was genius

hobbitonabike

Formerly EbonyWillow
Take on me by A-ha and step in time from Mary Poppins. Me and my mum got the giggles watcging it once and ended up crying with laughter with aching stomachs. Lost her 11 years ago and is one of my best memories of her. :biggrin:

Top Bottom