Sore Heel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
summerdays

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Looking at your link... it is in the area of the red band shown in the diagram. This sentence made me laugh
So it follows that faster runners, and runners who do high-intensity interval workouts, are at a greater risk for peroneal tendonitis.
:rofl: As I'm definitely not a runner, and fast would not even come close to describing me apart from how quickly I would stop!! Obviously its on a runner's site so will be talking to that group of individuals. I assume other people can get it too. I will do a bit more investigation.... Thank You

Levo-Lon

Guru
My wife is having the same sort of thing at the moment

Physio has got her doing a stair exercise.
This involves 3x12 lifts.
Stand on step on ball of foot straight legs and raise and lower12 times slowly .
Then again with knees bent to about 30°
Then the first set again.
It's really helped her But hers is Achilles

vickster

Legendary Member
Looking at your link... it is in the area of the red band shown in the diagram. This sentence made me laugh
:rofl: As I'm definitely not a runner, and fast would not even come close to describing me apart from how quickly I would stop!! Obviously its on a runner's site so will be talking to that group of individuals. I assume other people can get it too. I will do a bit more investigation.... Thank You
Go see a Physio :smile:

Top Bottom